Skip To Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions

Does my child need special services?

If your child seems to be struggling in class, you can refer them for Special Education Services offered in the Milford School District.

What is the difference between a 504 Plan and an IEP?

The basic difference between an IEP and a 504 plan can be summed up in one sentence: both plans provide for accommodations, but only an IEP provides for specialized instruction for students in grades K–12, while a 504 plan can serve students at both the K–12 and college levels.

Who to Contact