Registering for Kindergarten
If your child will turn 5 years old on or before August 31st, it is very important that you register your child for kindergarten as soon as possible so we can appropriately plan for next year. Please call Morris Early Childhood Center at 302-422-1650 to schedule a date and time to register. You must bring your child for screening on your scheduled registration date and time.
Please call 422-1650 to schedule a date and time to register
Please indicate if you will need an interpreter
Child must be 5 years old by August 31, 2023 to begin kindergarten
You must bring your child for screening on your scheduled registration date and time
*Please note: Any family who is interested in being considered for the 2023-2024 Spanish Immersion Program lottery will need to register on or before June 7th. Any late registrants will be added to the waiting list.
The following dates and times have been set aside for registration for the 2023-2024 school year:
March 2 (Thursday): 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
March 14 (Tuesday): 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
March 23 (Thursday): 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
March 29 (Wednesday): 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
April 4 (Tuesday): 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
April 20 (Thursday): 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
April 27 (Thursday): 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
May 3 (Wednesday): 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
May 11 (Thursday): 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
May 16 (Tuesday): 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
June 7 (Wednesday): 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
How to Register
Register online using the links below. You will also need to fill out the supplemental packet that includes medical and transportation forms for the Milford School District.
- Register using the the full registration packet below.
To complete registration, you will need copies of the following documents:
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License or Government Issued Identification Card
- Child's Birth Certificate (State Issued Birth Certificate with raised seal)
- Proof of Immunizations/Shot Records
- Legal Documents concerning Custody (if applicable)
- Proof of Residence – Acceptable documents include:
- Utility Bill (gas, electric, water, etc.) The bill must list the address where services are rendered and list the person registering the child.
- Mortgage Statement
- Housing Lease
Questions? Contact Morris Early Childhood Center